- RSS Channel Showcase 8438056
- RSS Channel Showcase 5152496
- RSS Channel Showcase 4580760
- RSS Channel Showcase 8846605
Articles on this Page
- 05/01/17--09:22: _Interactive Experie...
- 04/25/16--21:01: _Chornobyl360: Creat...
- 05/01/17--09:22: _Interactive Experie...
- 05/05/17--14:43: _Live! Making a Virt...
- 05/05/17--16:52: _A Panoramic Workflo...
- 05/09/17--16:27: _Creating Virtual Re...
- 05/12/17--12:18: _LiveSYNC & SPOT: Ul...
- 05/19/17--05:59: _Google Street View ...
- 05/21/17--15:50: _Facebook: Bringing ...
- 05/22/17--20:35: _Facebook: Live 360 ...
- 05/24/17--12:38: _Autopano Video 3.0:...
- 05/27/17--05:44: _NCTech: How We Got ...
- 05/31/17--09:44: _Creator Stories & I...
- 06/04/17--06:25: _Facebook 360 & Blen...
- 02/11/18--09:33: _Choose Your Own Rea...
- 03/05/18--11:41: _Virtual Field Trips...
- 03/10/18--12:12: _Sonic Virtual Reali...
- 03/20/18--03:11: _VFX and Digital Com...
- 03/22/18--09:14: _New Technology Inno...
- 04/25/16--21:01: Chornobyl360: Creating a VR Documentary – Québec 2016
- 05/05/17--14:43: Live! Making a Virtual Reality Story in 5 Minutes – Vienna 2017
- 05/09/17--16:27: Creating Virtual Reality Experiences for the HTC Vive – Vienna 2017
- 05/19/17--05:59: Google Street View Announcements – Vienna 2017
- 05/21/17--15:50: Facebook: Bringing 360 to the World – Vienna 2017
- 05/22/17--20:35: Facebook: Live 360 and Spatial Audio – Vienna 2017
- 05/27/17--05:44: NCTech: How We Got to Here from There – Vienna 2017
- 05/31/17--09:44: Creator Stories & Insights: Panel Discussion – Vienna 2017
- 06/04/17--06:25: Facebook 360 & Blend Media Creator Meetup – Vienna 2017
- 02/11/18--09:33: Choose Your Own Reality – Tokyo 2018
- 03/20/18--03:11: VFX and Digital Compositing for Virtual Reality – Tokyo 2018
Interactive Experiences & Immersive Storytelling for Effective Content Marketing Axel Dietrich will present the latest 360 video projects at VRISH. http://www.vrisch.at/ Presented by:
Making of Chornobyl360: Immersive 360 VR documentary about Chornobyl and Exclusion Zone Read More
Interactive Experiences & Immersive Storytelling for Effective Content Marketing Axel Dietrich will present the latest 360 video Virtual Reality projects (journalism, architecture, marketing) at VRISH and the different techniques (360 video, realtime VR, immersive storytelling) for each of those projects to take best advantage of the VR medium. http://www.vrisch.at/ Presented by:
Live! Making a Virtual Reality Story in 5 Minutes During this presentation we have been challenged in only 3 steps (Hocus Pocus Pax) and a few minutes after to name and describe a story, to appear online. Will we succeed? Come and find out. Using compelling storytelling, visionary directors, and advanced VR production technology, Goviar’s… Read More
A Panoramic Workflow for Stereoscopic 3D 360º Cinematic Productions In this talk, Antonio will go through his latest S3D360 production, a commercial short movie, and will cover the whole creation pipeline while giving some technical insights on his particular use of classic panoramic tools for stereo 360 video creation. The growing use of head mounted… Read More
A Brief Introduction to Creating VR Experiences for the HTC Vive HTC and Valve created a virtual reality headset that was released on the 5th of April 2016. This technology broke complete new ground by transforming the vision of virtual reality into an actual reality. Such mayor innovative leaps do not happen that often in… Read More
LiveSYNC & SPOT - Ultimate Tools to Showcase and Monetize your 360/VR Content In this session Juha Kela from Finwe will tell you about the latest innovations to present and showcase your 360/VR content with ease. LiveSYNC gives you new ways to control and monitor 360/VR presentations. You can select the videos, see what the… Read More
Latest Innovations Directly from the Google Street View Team Join Stafford Marquardt this year in Vienna, Austria at Vienna 2017 - IVRPA 360° Virtual Reality Panoramic Photography & 360° Video Conference as he discusses a number of new Google Street View compatible publishing products and provides IVRPA members with a summary of the product announcements… Read More
Facebook: Bringing 360 to the World Hear from 360 Photos and 360 Audio Engineering and Product Manager Jennifer Dolson on how Facebook is democratizing 360 media all the way from the capture to distribution and all the tools in between to help you become better immersive creators. https://facebook360.fb.com/ https://facebook360.fb.com/360-photos/ https://facebook360.fb.com/learn/ https://www.facebook.com/Facebook360/ https://www.facebook.com/facebookmedia/get-started/360 Presented by:
Facebook: Live 360 and Spatial Audio In this workshop learn more about Facebook's latest 360 launch and how they are bringing spatial audio into 360 video and Live 360 to enhance the viewer's immersive experience. Hear from the Product and Engineering team and get hands-on experience with the cameras and tools used to create Live… Read More
Autopano Video 3.0: Learn How to Create Perfect 360-Degree Videos Want to learn how to take advantage of the latest features of Autopano Video 3.0 and create top-quality 360-degree videos? Attend this workshop and go into the deepest details of the software features, including: Importing and syncing videos, Using the new D.WARP technology that dramatically… Read More
NCTech: How We Got to Here from There Formed in 2011, NCTech designs and manufactures leading 360 degree immersive reality imaging systems that streamline the workflow of image documentation and can be used repeatedly, accurately and consistently by anyone, anywhere. This is the story of how we got to where we are today and what… Read More
Hear from leading 360˚ creators as they share their stories, insights, tips and thoughts on the future of the format. Includes creator Q&A. https://wemersive.com/ http://www.luftpano.de/ http://www.xrez.com/ http://www.roxanneshewchuk.com/ Wemersive Aerofotografie xRez Studio Roxanne Shewchuk Photography Hosted by: Panelists:
Facebook's 360 team & Blend Media are pleased to be hosting a Meetup for IVRPA conference delegates on Monday 5th June. Catch up with fellow 360˚ creators and learn about the Blend Media and Facebook partnership and opportunities to work directly with the Facebook 360 team. These opportunities include training and creator events, access to… Read More
Choose Your Own Reality This talk is about the recent Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality work of Anrick Bregman who has created VR productions for The Guardian, and how they succeeded in touching viewers once completed. The talk will discuss how his projects made the most of the technology used as well as the tools… Read More
Virtual Field Trips Using 360° Adaptive Non-Linear Interactive Environments The team at Arizona State University has been researching and developing non-linear, adaptive, and interactive experiences for education using a variety of 360° content for the past several years. During this talk at the IVRPA Tokyo 2018 conference by Geoffrey Bruce, the lead developer on the… Read More
Sonic VR: Regaining Ground for Sound in a Visually Driven Space In the race to create great VR, sound is often an afterthought. This is set to change as new spatialization tools are becoming widely accessible and VR platforms can increasingly support new 360 audio formats. This talk by Joel Douek from EccoVR at the… Read More
VFX and Digital Compositing for Virtual Reality Ergin Sanal at the IVRPA Tokyo 2018 Conference will walk through 2 projects he has recently been involved with: 1) CNN internationals first VR project 'Challenger Disaster', Mono, Shoot with 4* SonyA7s and 12mm Rokinon. 2) Giant set extension stereo project shoot by Jaunt One camera The topics… Read More
The Development of Virtual Reality Content Involves the Innovation of New Technologies. Two promising technologies that could revolutionize the possibilities of creating and experiencing live action VR are volumetric capture and light-field technology. Both technologies are the focus of research activities INVR.SPACE and REALLIFEFILM are involved in. Until recently, as a user of interactive VR… Read More